Thursday, February 24, 2011



why is it that every night before i go to bed, for the last WEEK, i have felt this urgency to find a baby name for the little tyke growing in my belly?! this kid isn't due till october 25th, so it's not like i don't have PLENTY of time! i think my favorite baby name website so far is nameberry. They have a lot of cool lists and none of them are too overwhelming (some that i have found have pages and pages and PAGES of names...makes my eyes want to bug out of my face!). i'm split in decision between a really unique, borderline-edgy name, or a good old classic. i hate waiting!

1 comment:

  1. Haha you just need to be like me and Chad... we've had our baby names picked out since we got married. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...