Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny then barf.



it's been a long time since i've done a weird finds post . . . and boy, do i have some for you today! feel free to click on the images if you are interested in any of them . . .


1.  Bacon Band-Aids! I wonder if they're flavored as well...





2. Breathable Chocolate?







3. Bacon Flavored Diet Coke . . . I think I just barfed a little in my mouth








4. Goodbye, Burts Bees . . . Hello, Butter Stick.








5. Nothing like the refreshing taste of Dill in the morning.







6. Mmmm . . . I love me a meaty flavored mouth!






7. Drinkable Lettuce.







8. This one just grosses me out.





9. I'm really struggling to keep myself from buying this one.





10. Now . . . I had to save this one for last so you wouldn't get completely grossed out at the beginning. This one is not the only one. There are 101 more flavors to check out. Click on the image for all of them.


This particular REAL ice cream is Raw Horseflesh.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...