Wednesday, May 11, 2011

rare and rad finds

since we moved (about a month ago), i haven't been able to find the charger for my camera battery, so i've been doing everything i can to keep myself from thinking about it....because i'm losing my mind without it!!!! so for your viewing pleasure, i went ahead and gathered some of my favorite finds as of recent from the great and glorious internet. enjoy! (click images to be directed to websites)

THE RADDEST headbands i have ever seen!





pickle lips anyone????......





what kid wouldn't love this shirt?! heck....i want one!





too true....tooooo true!





my hubs is a bow tie kinda guy, so this just jumped right out at me....i'm in love!





...and last but not least...this little gem....




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...